Monday, April 14, 2008

Friday's Service Learning Reflection

Friday, our group worked hard with Mr. Ackerman to come up with some type of project that has to do with helping the homeless. I came to the meeting with an idea about making meals for the homeless or buying them something to eat. By the end of the meeting, we came to the conclusion that maybe one day out of the week we will bring in bread, peanut butter && jelly to make sandwiches for them && give them a little juice or something. Then we will take it down to a homeless shelter. So far, three things that i liked during our meeting was the fact that we had to pass around a ball && if we didn't have the ball we couldn't speak. Another thing that I liked was how Mr. Ackerman controlled the group. What I mean by that is that e kept us under control but in a fun/nice way. And the last thing I liked about our group was ow much progress we made. I didn't dislike anything because I agreed with everyone's ideas.

No comments: