Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Narrative Essay Part 1

LuLu: Hello!
Poodie: Yea.
LuLu: Why do you sound like that?
Poodie: Like what?
LuLu: I don’t know, so sad, what’s wrong?
Poodie: Nothing, uhmm are you cheating on me?
LuLu: No, why would you ask me that? What did you hear something?
Poodie: Yea but its nothing, I mean I just be hearing stuff.
LuLu: Stuff like what? Hear we go again, you are always listening to what you hear. You are supposed to love me and trust me but yet, you listen to everything you hear.
Poodie: I don’t know like I trust you and everything but I always hear the same thing. Somebody said they saw you with another dude at the mall.
LuLu: What? That don’t even sound right. The last time I went to the mall was when I went school shopping and if I was with any dude it was my brother.
Poodie: Ard Ashante I’m going to see you later at the party.
LuLu: Okay I love you!
Poodie: Yea me too.
(They hang up the phone. Ashante is getting ready for the party.)
Ashante: Mom!
Mom: What? Stop yelling!
Ashante: I’m ready lets go!
Mom: Okay go start up the car.
Ashante: Okay!
(Ashante starts up the car and waits for her mom to come. 10 minutes later she arrives at the party.)
Ashante: Alright mom come pick me up at 11:30.
Mom: Okay, be good.
Ashante: huh? Alright mom!
(Her mother pulls off. Ashante walks over to the line and sees all of her friends.)
Ashante: Hey yall!
Friends: Wussup girl!
(Ashante and her friends pay their 10 dollars and walk into the party. The music is very loud. The whole time Ashante’s walking, she’s looking around hoping that she see’s her boyfriend.)

No comments: